6.06.2007

India #4: Reality

This post is actually somewhat serious. This time around I wanted to depict, to the best of my ablities (though I cannot do it justice whatsoever), the reality of India. As you've seen in previous posts, children beg and I'm sure you've heard of the massive amount of poverty also, but I wanted to show you what people give their lives to everyday. These photographs are some of the temples we visited while we were there. The first couple are of a Hari Krishna temple, the second one is from a Hindu temple, and the last two are from the Lotus Temple. You can never truly understand these India until you begin to understand Hinduism. Going to these temples saddened/frustrated me to no end. What you see is unbelievable. But it really does remind you of the hope you have and the hope you want to share with others. In India, I, once again, realized the beauty of the Gospel. Please be praying for India.

P.S. We also went to a Sikh temple. However, I did not post any pictures of it. Sorry.








No comments: