6.21.2007

India #7

Well, sadly, this will be my final post in my India "series." I believe I've shown what I've wanted: the serious and fun. I hope you all have been able to experience India a little through my photos. These last few are just some random ones I thought would be good to share. God has a heart for India and I pray you might soon have one also. Prayer may be the only way you'll ever be able to experience India, but prayer is more powerful than many American Christians believe. If you learn anything overseas, its the lesson of having simple faith. Just having the faith God will actually do what you ask of him. Its amazing how little I view prayer. I'm working on it. I guess we just "gotta have faith." Thanks for being able to go on this journey with me.















1 comment:

Amy Susan said...

Copycat?! Excuse me, but I believe you owe me an apology for such horrendous name calling. You may have better skills with the camera but my pictures surpass yours in entertainment value. I'm simply giving the people what they want.

No really, I could never attempt to copy yours. Mine pale in comparison. Thanks for sharing yours. I can see the similarities and differences in our experiences.

P.s. The picture of Dr. Thom is my favorite. I almost cried when I saw it.