9.30.2007

I've Missed You

I hope you've missed me too.

I can't believe it has taken me this long to get back to you. I've been meaning to talk all about my life because some things have happened. Sweet things. I might put a couple of them in different blogs however.

So last Friday, Colby and I went to Sona. Its one of the top restaurants in the world apparently. We went with his current bosses from the catering company and my former bosses from the catering company. They're the same people. Anyways, we went to photograph various things. First, we started in the bar. Then we sat down for dinner. A nine course meal. One course I had antelope. Another course I had Kobe. Not the basketball player. Click the link. I'm not a cannibal. Promise. Anyways, it was a pretty fun night. In between courses, we would go back to the kitchen and photograph whatever we saw. I was actually really excited with how the kitchen shots turned out. Not so much with the bar. Bad lighting=suck-iness. I'll put a couple of my favorites on my flickr page. I'm gonna try to start using that more. So be checking that periodically. You can find a link to the page to the right, to the right.



I like to take pictures of myself, while "working." Sue me. Once again, don't actually sue me.

--------------------------

I plan to blog more this week, but its gonna be busy.



Not to mention a Webelo game too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well,
when i saw the title I thought for sure you were writing a blog to me! and then I read the sentence and i was convinced. yes, I've missed you too. I shouldn't have read on...