12.21.2007

Middle Eastern Winter: Day 11? (Jordan)

I typed this out a few days ago, but it screwed up and didn't post. It saved though. I decided to post it anyways. I'll post a more recent update soon.

Middle Eastern Winter: Day 8? (Jordan)


I apologize beforehand. There will be no pictures again. Possibly one day.

++++++++++++++++


We came back to Jordan today. We began to realize that we were running low on money and decided to journey back a day early. All the museum and other sight seeing tickets begin to add up. I do believe I liked Cairo. However, the travel experience to and from has tainted Egypt for me. Maybe I will give her a try in the future. I'm glad to be back in Jordan though. Its nice. After Egypt, I feel at home here, even though I had only been here for two days before we left. We will be in Aqaba, a coastal city, for the next couple of days. We'll also be traveling to Petra soon. I've got to go though. You know how it is with internet cafes and such. Have a merry Christmas if we don't talk before then. It doesn't even feel like Christmas is in 4 days, if you were wondering. Its probably the area of the world I'm in. Figures.

No comments: