12.13.2007

MIddle Eastern Winter: Pre-trip (-4 hours)

Well this is my last pre-trip post.

I had coffee after dinner and at 11:45 pm. I went running at 1:30 am. I am ridiculously tired nonetheless. We're trying to get our bodies accustomed to Jordanian time and it sucks. I shouldn't go to sleep for another [at least] 7-8 hours, but I can't say that I'm gonna make it. I've got to take a shower now. My dad is gonna be on his way to take us to LAX.

++++++++++++++++



That looks like a lot of stuff. To my defense, most of the stuff in the suitcase is not mine. My backpack, which has most of my clothes, is packed in the duffle bag. The other two bags are carry-ons. Take that.

2 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

awesomeness.
have a great trip, jeremy!!!

jules said...

im proud of you, for running and for being a good packer.
i miss you boys...