3.03.2008

School

I would say that school and I have a love/hate relationship.

I am in a rut, mentally. I can't seem to get myself out of it either. I have no motivation. Its not that my classes are all that tough this semester. I just can't break myself out of whatever I'm in. Life is great all things considered minus school, of course.

In all the mess of what I just explained, I picked up painting. I actually don't think I can literally say that I picked up painting because I just got supplies on Sunday and, though I've started painting, I haven't finished anything yet. I'm not sure how my new life as a painter will go seeing how I've never really painted before.



You may notice that I titled this post school, but I talked more about painting. Get over it. I was planning on talking more about school but the thoughts I had earlier were not transferred from my brain to the keyboard.

6 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

i tried painting a couple of years ago. i like one of the outcomes. :)
i want to take some classes, though...learn some techniques.

and when i bought my first supplies...i bought the same thing of brushes that you have laying there.

have fun creating.

carsonbelmont said...

Nice picture, I wish I could paint. And every time I blog I have the same problem about getting off topic.

RobinDayle said...

You should paint me something.
You know I'd hang it up somewhere for all to see.

Amy Susan said...

i think we discussed a preview of said artwork on facebook. i'm buying supplies this week- thank you for the inspiration.

trevor van meter said...

painting is sweet...

Anonymous said...

you should now show your finished product.