5.26.2008

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Over the past couple of years I have come to love big cities.

And, BA is a big city.

Cairo, New York, and Delhi are just a few of the ones that I have visited in the past few years. I loved them all. I love the dynamics. Everything is quick. There are taxis and subways and people. Lots of people. There is just something about a big city that comforts me.

I have been loving my time in Argentina. (Though I do have to admit that its not my favorite country I have been to.) It has been a good time nonetheless. We have been in BA since yesterday afternoon. I have enjoyed walking around the city and taking public transportation. Its refreshing. I bought a CD from a street band today too. They were pretty good so I thought I would give a little compensation for entertaining me.

Our flight leaves tomorrow night at 11:00ish. I will be home on Wednesday afternoon. Thursday morning I leave for Texas. My time there will be completely different from my time here in BA. Like wolrds apart difference.

2 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Wow...come home soon.

RobinDayle said...

We should hang when you get back...yes?
I'd like to hear everything, even the scary story, about your trip.
Love you JerBear.