6.16.2008

I am sans camera right now. That will last for I don't know how long. Hopefully not too long though. Not having a camera has allowed me to think up some ideas that I would like to design. I want to focus on putting my creative juices in those directions while I cannot capture light. I was enlightened to a cool thing today through another blog I follow. It was this art show that had pieces based on the theme of "The Lost Art of the Film Poster." People either revamped old movies poster or completely created a new one. My favorite would be this one. I have been inspired by the idea and I will try to do one for a movie to be revealed at a later time and date. Besides that I would like to create some ideas that have swirled around in my mind for a little while. If you have any design needs, please contact me.

1 comment: