12.05.2006

2006 Global Summit on AIDS and the Church

Well, last thursday and friday, I had the privilege of attending the Global Summit on AIDS and the Church at Saddleback. It was a great experience. I hope I have the opportunity next year. It was very cool to see so many people that are important in the AIDS and relief field. The highlight was, without question, being able to see Sen. Sam Brownback and Sen. Barak Obama. Both men have a heart for God and the AIDS pandemic. It was also interesting to see because both of these men are potential presidential candidates in 2008. If that happens, it is going to be one heck of an election year. Sorry about the Sam Brownback Picture. I don't know how to make it upright, like its supposed to be.










3 comments:

jules said...

Thank you... I must say you are a good blogger! blogs with pics are always the best and yours always have amazing pictures. Im really glad you got to go; im so proud of you for being involved and aware. Most people could not claim that.

jules said...

update please...

RobinDayle said...

1. I finally found you.
2. You are truly a talented photographer...and I don't hand that comment out to just anyone. Only one other has ever gotten it...so feel special.
3. Merry Christmas!
4. I'm excited that we're going to Barnes this week to drink coffee and read...unless you don't call me with a day and time...

Hope your Christmas day is blessed!
Grace and peace...