8.05.2007

Big Bear

Its been a little while since my last post. Mostly because I wasn't in the mood. I had these pictures on my computer that I've wanted to put up but I just haven't had to motivation to do so. These are from a couple weeks ago when Colby, Trevor, and I went up to Big Bear. We hiked Castle Rock and tried our hand at some fishing. We didn't catch anything, even though they were jumping all around our lines. It was a really fun day though. Its nice to get of Riverside and breath fresh air every once in awhile.








Shalom

2 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

That last one is nice. I like the view. ;)

trevor van meter said...

yea were studs, and jeremy takes good pictures.. at least i looked good fishing, even if i didnt catch a fish... the first one looks like ur hangin 4 feet outta the car, its pretty tight.. nice work