8.07.2007

New Toy


I purchased a Polaroid One600 Classic. Now, its no vintage, but its sweet nonetheless. I'm really excited to use it and to see what comes of it. I still need to get film for it because I haven't yet. I don't have much money. Hopefully when I get around to using it I'll post pictures up here. The reason I bought this was I want to branch out in my photography skills. You may, or may not be thinking, 'branch out with a polaroid camera?' And, to that, I would say yes. In the future, I plan to get a number of different kind of cameras. Some of these include, but are not limited to, a Fisheye and Holga, both of which are film cameras. I want to be able to creatively capture the world with not only using digital, but with the many different options out there.

Shalom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAy to be like a tree and branch out
Everyone knows I love trees!