8.10.2007

Blog/Blogged/Blogger/Blogspot/Blogging

I was thinking lately that though sometimes I don't feel like it, I truly enjoy blogging. I'm not sure what it is I like about it, but I do nonetheless. I wish more people I don't know checked my blog on a regular basis. Probably because I want to feel important. You know, just a fleeting feeling. Well, maybe they do check it though. This isn't my website. I don't get those kind of stats. Its more like Blogger is loaning the space out to me. Kind of like how life is. None of this is really ours. Just on loan.
---------------
In other news, here is a look at my current desk/'workstation,' and I use the term workstation very lightly.



Soon enough however (less than a week), I will have a new desk/'workstation.' Which will be in The Study of my new apartment. Be excited.

Lastly, don't forget you're a new creation... if you are. Live like it. Oh and you're not a sinner. You were a sinner. Now, you're a saint. Royal priesthood. Chosen people. Called.

shalom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeremy,
blogging is so fun. and you are a fun person. what a great combo!
I miss you- I miss making you hug me. haha

Ryan Christie said...

hey just so you know...i always have your back!!!

marcel said...

hello
why don't write a letter to a great personnalitie!
i post your letter
shalom
marcel
jewisheritage