8.09.2007

Last Night

What do me, a venti sweetened passion iced tea lemonade, two polish guys, two Hoehnes, and Invisible Children have to do with each other? Well, thats what my night consisted of yesterday. I had planned to go to Starbucks to relax, do some reading and writing, and, simply, hang out. After obtaining my drink, two polish guys walked in. Lauren and I had met them a few weeks ago when visiting the same Starbucks. They sat down by me, so for the next hour or so we conversed about whatever. It was a pleasant interruption. Before they left we exchanged e-mails. A little later, the Hoehne brothers walked in. They didn't stay too long but we talked a little while they waited for their drinks. I am going to stop typing in paragraph form and switch to list style... now.
-------------------
My table clutter


Accomplishments for the night:

-Used the restroom 3x, each time I was on the verge of pain before urinating
-Reconnected with my new Polish friends
-Journaled, sort of
-Listened to 1.5 songs, then the interruptions began
-Read/highlighted some of the Gospel of Matthew for stuff I've been thinking about//I'm gonna go through each Gospel and do the same thing//Will probably lead to a post in the future
-Watched Invisible Children's movie for Sunday/Black Bracelet

shalom

No comments: