8.07.2007

LA

Ryan and I went to LA this past weekend. We went to visit Jordan. While we were there we also saw our friend Aaron. All we did was hang out. It was good seeing friends I haven't seen in a few months. It was also good being reminded of the great friends I have. Jordan gave us 'Gonzalez LA Tour.' One of the highlights of the tour was going by 'the mansion.' Also known as the Playboy Mansion. Also, I was kidding. Not a highlight. Besides, the only thing we saw of mansions were their front gates. What I've decided though, while LA is an interesting place, I believe San Francisco and Downtown San Diego are way cooler. Call me crazy if you want.
-------------
I've started doing this thing where I lean out of the window to take pictures, sometimes at questionable lengths. I did it going up to Big Bear, in LA, and in India. In India, we were going up a mountain on a small road. But that didn't stop me. Also, Ryan told me to make him look good. Thinking that wasn't possible, I did the next best thing. I put him out of focus.





Shalom

3 comments:

trevor van meter said...

i would jus like to say i enjoy reading ur posts and looking at ur pictures, especially the hanging out the car ones, that could be ur signature shot or somethin, hah..

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Even better is the link from my name. It was really good seeing you guys, and let me be honest here. I can totally understand SF, but i don't believe SD can be that much better, if better at all. It is nice but too small, not a great city of influence. The only thing better in San Diego is they has have a NFL team, but just wait. The raiders will be back. -Jordan

Ryan Christie said...

dang that guy has some nice legs...i mean i can't tell who it is because the face is a little blurred but he's pretty dang good looking...i mean just from my point of view...