8.31.2007

Where You Been?

I pose that question to myself.

I don't even really know where I've been. These last couple weeks have been a huge blur.

///////////////////////


I was in training for my internship this past week. We started by going to Palm Desert to lay the foundation for the year. That was pretty fun. Everybody laughed hard our second night there. I can't believe how incredibly blessed I am to be working with such an awesome staff. We all truly believe this is going to be an amazing year for CBU. We feel it deep down that God is going to do something on the campus we could never imagine. I can't wait to see what it is and how I fit in to the plan.

Also, before meetings, I like to spin in chairs and take pictures of myself doing the afore mentioned activity.


///////////////////////


Before my last class on Tuesday, I was distracted and Ryan and I went out to the front lawn and I decided to snap some pictures of the moon because it was pretty much BALLIN'. Luckily, I finished everything I needed to do for class and got it turned in.


///////////////////////


All the new students came Tuesday as well. It has been utter chaos since then. We went up to the mountains for the New Student Orientation Retreat. I haven't taken a shower in 2 days. I smell terrible. Gross. I know. But such is life when you are sleeping in a tent and the showers are down the hill and walking down and up would be too much work. I put deodorant on? Don't worry for my hygiene though. I'm gonna take a shower in a few minutes.

I'm hoping to get some pictures from the retreat up here soon. Oh, and some polaroids and old pictures of Jeremy too.

1 comment:

carly said...

when are you going to post that one picture i like sooo much.