9.07.2007

New Season

I used to be a child...



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I started school this week....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I'm figuring out that classes are going to be challenging, but I'm going to learn. I also signed up for Biblical Hebrew. Its probably going to tear me apart, but I'm really excited for it. I'm tired from student leadership training. Worn out even, but I'll get through. I'm really excited for this year and everything it has in store.

I'm just really excited about what God is going to do.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


In other news, this is gross. I had to show it though. Thank you HP for such a kind gift. Not Harry Potter. I hope you see how wrong that is.



1 comment:

carly said...

hope you feel better. and i love the little kid picture.