9.20.2007

Exhaustion

I am thoroughly...
exhausted
worn out
burnt out

I am desperately in need of...
more sleep
rest
rejuvenation
renewal

I'm pretty sure I haven't recovered from leadership training and new student orientation. I'm also pretty sure people weren't created to feel the way I feel. Do you ever wonder why we do the things to ourselves that we do? I do. There's [typically] no good reasons. I should probably be sleeping, but I'm not. I needed to write on here. Because when the last thing you want to do is write, write. I think the fact that I'm listening to Kanye right now is helping keep me awake. Yes, I'm listening to Kanye. Sue me.

I'm enjoying school, kind of. I'm enjoying hanging out with people. I've kind of mixed things up a little bit. Everything is hectic though.

I need a day at a spa or something. [I know Create-A-Date was tonight, but you could creatively take me on a date to a spa, anytime.] Football started also. The Webelos have hit the ground running. We're 2-0. I played today also. Taped the ankle up and went out. I even got a sack. Suckers got pushed back by a gimp.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


How are you guys doing? What's going on in your life?

I know not a lot of people read this, but if you check this little space out on a somewhat regular basis and have a blog, let me know. I want to know who you are, if by chance I don't know you. Or if I do know you, let me know if you check this/enjoy this area.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They jumped.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just yesterday i thought" Oh I really need to go to the spa"
feel ya

trevor van meter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trevor van meter said...

you kno i enjoy this post.

word up...

RobinDayle said...

I read this Jer-Bear.

How else am I going to keep updated on your life?

:-)

Also, where is that picture from?

p.s. Whenever you're down for going to Glen Ivy, I'm there.

tyler hoehne said...

jer you can come over and experience the Parkside spa located in Apt #1, where they offer the finest in cusine, mineral baths and exfoliating, our patented zen dens will help you focus your chi...like nothing else. We also specialize in full body massages, a lovely way to let the worries of the graphic design program, webelos, and all those other nasty things that busy our day get rubbed away...litterally and figuratively.

carly said...

i read it. it is the only blog i read on a regular basis