9.14.2007

Always Look Behind You

I was at the New Student Orientation Retreat and I was tired. The sun and freshmen can really wear you out. There was this sweet creek that ran through the camp.

I think to myself, "Self, how nice would it be to take off your shoes and take a nice relaxing walk down the creek?"
I answered myself, "Self, that would be amazing."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After walking a little ways down the creek, I turn around....



And see this.....



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And that is why I try to keep a camera within arm's length at all times.

2 comments:

carly said...

so i was sitting in the taipei airport for about an hour and sarah and i went to look for food. and then i saw a free internet and i said. "self, you should recharge your computer and go on the internet" and so i did. and then i said "self, check jeremys blog" and so i did. too bad ur not on i chat

trevor van meter said...

thats a sick picture... i hope i can afford a camera soon so i can keep one at arms length, and if im lucky get good pictures like that..