10.10.2007

Exciting Times For This Place

Maybe some of you noticed a while ago I added a "Cluster Map" to my blog. What it does is count how many people view my page a day and where they are located in the world. I recently looked and noticed I was approaching 1,000 views since when I first added it. I got really excited about that. I didn't know people spend time here. At least someone does. I was actually hoping to have 1,000 views by my birthday. Today I want to show you something.



My goal will be accomplished.

3 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

That's Awesome and deserves congratulations.

Anonymous said...

oh yes...congrats pal!
i must be 1000+ something visitor..!
and wish u very very, very very, very HAppY BIRTHDaY! god bless

..sonelle

carly said...

its your birthday in thailand!!!!