10.04.2007

Life

Some may remember when I was sitting outside, in the same spot, last Friday for two hours (maybe longer). I know you thought I was doing nothing, but I beg to differ. I was listening to my newly bought copy of Sufjan Stevens album 'Illinoise' and doing a little writing. I began to compile a list of rules for my life. I thought I might share my first round of rules.

-Live simply
-Go outside, whenever possible
-Love people, genuinely
-Its not about you
-Be friendly
-Be honest
-Live a life of authenticity
-Live today
-Don't take life too seriously, but take it serious
-Live a life worthy
-Read
-Write, even if you don't feel like it
-Pray, and pray again
-Get messy with people
-Get your feet dirty
-This isn't your home
-Remember, you're blessed beyond belief
-Travel! Travel! Travel!
-Look for what God sees in someone
-Don't drive that much
-Thank God in the morning

Thats the first compilation. I will add more as I journey.

2 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Nice Jeremy, you were doing something. I like those rules.

RobinDayle said...

Those are challenging Jer-Bear. Thank you.

Also, I will be on-campus tomorrow (Monday) night around 8ish...shall I call you then to come get the book?

Again, thanks in advance.