10.15.2007

Urban Plunge[r]

I put an 'r' on the end of that because I accidently typed it the first time, but I thought it was funny so I typed it again.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


Saturday, I participated in Urban Plunge. Its a way to get involved with work going on in L.A. I'm not sure what I thought about it yet, and when I do figure it out... I'm not gonna tell you on here. I did take my camera though. I didn't shoot much, but I think I got some good stuff. Maybe. Eh, probably not.








[there are other pictures on my flickr site that I didn't post here]


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


Also, if anybody knows any sites where I can sell photos online [besides istockphoto.com], that would be awesome.

1 comment:

carsonbelmont said...

Urban Plunger, that was funny, I chuckled to myself.