11.14.2007

Crappin' Out On Me

I'm not sure what happened, but after I installed Leopard, which is sweet besides what I'm about to share, a few programs have screwed up. The first program that I found out about was Word. When I tried to open it, it said that it was a 30-day trial. That was a dirty lie. I've had it for around two years now. But it started working again, so I don't care too much. The next program the I found out wasn't working was Excel. Makes sense since its part of the Office Suite. However, Excel never started working again like Word did. Thats frustrating, but I don't use it that much so I'm not too worried about it. I am still frustrated though, don't get me wrong. The last thing that has failed me is Photoshop. Sucks. Granted I'm using Photoshop 7, which is quite old. Still though, I don't care how old it is, it still allows me to edit. So, I'm still trying to get a copy of CS2 from someone. Whenever I get it I'll post some pictures that I took today.

No comments: