11.12.2007

Inconsistency

I feel as if I need to apologize for my inconsistency of blogging. This space is as much for whoever reads it as it is for me. Lately I just haven't pushed myself to write though. I think its a mixture of not having any new pictures to show you and not having anything really to talk about. Whatever the case may be, I will try to be more consistent. I need to get out and shoot but I don't have much time. Its especially difficult when you live at your school. However, I found a place that develops medium format film so I should soon have some film to show you guys.

The beard is going strong. The beginning of September was the last time my face was touched by something that cuts. I've got less than two months until I've accomplished what I've told people I'm doing. We'll see if I feel like leaving it when I get to that point. I've totally got a date for Yule (our school's Christmas banquet) too. Lets just say I'm a sweet talker. But I'm not really at all, unless I'm pretending to be one and then I'm amazing. My date is my good friend Lauren. She doesn't like the beard, but I told her its not coming off for Yule. So, I won that battle. I'm paying for tickets anyways so I can do what I want. If it was a dating relationship, I wouldn't have said that, but since its not, I can say stuff like that... because I can do what I want.

We leave for the Middle East in: 1 month, 1 day.

No comments: