12.25.2007

MIddle Eastern Winter: Day 13? (Merry Christmas, Again)

Today was a great day. I slept in until 10, which is something I've never done on Christmas. After that, I sat around for a couple of hours, in which I did various things. Around 12 we sat down to read the Christmas story and pray. Then we opened presents. Sam's parents got Ryan and I five little things each. They got us the same stuff. So when were opening our presents, half the time we knew what it was because one of us had already opened it. It was fun though and I was thankful for it nonetheless. We ate after that. Dot dot dot. We didn't do much after that. Ryan and I went on a walk around 6. We saw a Teletubby at KFC. Weird, funny, and scary all at the same time. Skip a little more time and then we get to the fun part. I wanted to take family Christmas pictures, so when we finally got around to doing them the power went out. Figures. However, it turned out better than I probably ever could have planned it though. Once the power went out, we got candles out to supply light and the rest is history. Or at least thats what they say.

++++++++++++++++



*Merry Christmas from our family to yours.



*When I say 'our' I don't actually mean this is my family. However, at the current moment they are my family. Don't worry real family, I have not forgotten about you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I love those pictures. you guys are so cool.

carly said...

yay for pictures!

RobinDayle said...

I love the pictures. I also love how I can totally see Sam in his dad's face. :-)

Miss you boys.