4.21.2008

Dear Roads and Cup Holders:

You should look into being more courteous to those who choose to travel with coffee.

Roads: You should become more smooth. My full coffee cup (and also me) do not appreciate your bumps, dips, pot holes, and general rebelious nature. I do not enjoy holding the coffee cup the entire time I am driving to save myself a mess that could potentially happen because of your rough nature.

Cup Holders: I do not even know where to begin with you. You need to be more like a transformer. You should be able to transform to any size cup I desire to place in you. Just as with roads, I do not enjoy holding my cup of coffee because I am afraid it will tip over because you are not well suited to hold that cup.

Now, please both of you, go and make the appropriate changes I have suggested. I would appreciate that greatly.

Sincerely,
Jeremy

4 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Always annoying!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sarah Faith said...

ok, heres a few points you will find amusing:
1)from my site, i clicked on my pastor's site...from there, i went to Los's site, and from there i, very randomly, clicked on your name. it looked familiar for some reason. then i looked at your page more closely and saw the name Josh Longbrake on the right hand sidebar. now i dont know how many josh longbrakes there are in this world, but i know one who went to Blackhawk church in fort wayne, IN for awhile. no idea if its the same one, but it would be amusing if it was, wouldnt it?
2)that tv_de_lcd wrote that exact same comment on my friend Terry's site. funny to see it on here. wasnt expecting that..

Sarah Faith said...

josh has nothing on his site but a quote from Ovid.
tragic that i cant find out if its him.
i do love the way blogging connects us all.
and this post is delightful, and unfortunately very true. cup holders never seem to measure up to the high standards i place on them.